His Excellency Sheikh / Ali Bin Jasim Bin Thani Al Thani
Sheikh / Ali Bin Jasim Bin Thani Al Thani currently
holds the position of Ambassador of the State of Qatar to
the Kingdom of Belgium and the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg as
well as Head of Mission to the European Union.
Place & Date of Birth:
Doha - Qatar
- Bachelor of Business Administration in May 1995, with double
major from school of Arts in political science in December 1995 from University of Arizona, USA.
- Master degree of International Service in December 2000 from the American
University, Washington D.C., USA.
- Third Secretary: Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the American &
European Affairs Department, 1996 Doha - Qatar.
- Embassy of the state of Qatar in Washington
D.C., accredited to the Department of State on February 6, 1997 till
August 15, 2007.
- Second Secretary: Coordinated and
accompanied several congressional Delegations to Doha, Qatar during
March 1999, December 1999, April 2000 and from January 2001 up to
- Senior Coordinator of the Qatari - US Conference for Democracy.
- First Secretary on April, 2001.
- Counselor in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 2008.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Qatar, in charge of North
America and South America's Affairs, since August 2008 till present.
- Minister Delegate from 2011.
- Coordinator: on the Seventh Forum for the future: Doha
2011 : Bridging the gulf.
- Attended various Summits and conferences representing
the State of Qatar: OPEC, Organization of American State, US Debates and
Married and has 4 children.
Arabic: Mother Tongue.
Hobbies and Interest:
Enjoys spending time with his family.
Certified diver, swimming, fishing in deep sea water.
Enjoy music, Italian opera and old Arabic music.
Antique shopping and antique cars.