Consulate Services [ Visas ]
Please be informed that as of 08/09/2014,
all consular fees must be paid at the Consular Section of the Embassy via
Bancontact only and will no longer be paid through the Bank of Home Banking.
To contact the consular section please kindly contact us strictly on this
Telephone: 02 643 47 47
Starting from 01/12/2014, all e-mails concerning
Consular section sent to the general embassy e-mails will be discarded.
ENTRY VISA APPLICATION
Nationals of the following countries can apply for an entry visa upon arrival to
Doha International Airport or at the Embassy of the State of Qatar in
Requirements to apply for a visa :
- The Embassy of Qatar does not offer any express or expedited services. There are no additional fees for any application.
- The issuance of visas take up at least a week from
the date of receipt of the application.
** Kindly do not send the documents through mail.
- Submitting and picking up passports must be between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM , Monday to Friday.
- Submit a completed application form (click here for Application). The application must Be typed or printed clearly.
- Payment Method: All Consular fees must be paid at the Consular Section of the Embassy via
Bancontact only and will no longer be paid through the Bank or Home Banking.
- Visa is granted free of charge for diplomatic passports.
- Each application must be paid by a non-refundable Application processing fee
at the Embassy by Bancontact card (no cash or Bank Transfers). One
payment is required per application, please do not include one payment for 2
or more applications. Fees are charged per Passport and must be withdrawn in
- All Military personnel, Diplomatic, or Official passport holders applying for a Visa must submit 2 copies of an official request from the concerned government authorities. Another letter is required from the company where the applicant will work for during his/her trip (i.e. subcontractors for Government projects).
Please read additional information :
- Each application should be accompanied by :
1- Passport (valid at least for 6 months).
2- A copy of the passport.
3- (2) colour personal photographs of applicant.
4- An official note requesting the issue of visa.
6- A copy of residence in Belgium.
7- The Stated fees are not refundable
|Type of visa
||Credentials to prove status.
||Bank statement for 3 months, and a copy of the resident permit of the concerned resident foreigner.
|Residents of GCC countries
||Copy of the GCC stay permit valid for at least 6 months.
The visa is applicable for persons in specific professions.
|Accompanying GCC Nationals
||Copy of the GCC stay permit valid for at least 6 months. Visa is limited to persons under the personal sponsorship of the respective GCC national.
||Applicable in special situations - for 2 days - and not for transit travelers who do not need a pre-arranged visa and are allowed to enter Qatar under the sponsorship of the concerned airline company provided they have a stop in , Qatar for more than 6 hours. until their departure to
their destination according to next pre-determined flight schedule dates.
|Joint Tourist Visa
||Bank statement for 3 months,
Applicable for the nationals of some countries and its holder is allowed to enter any country directly and is free to stay or move to another country before the expiry of the stay period
- * The above Visas, except the transit visa, allow their holders to enter the country for one month.
- Note : Travel document - holders accompanying official delegations shall be accepted
only. Holders of this type of travel documents are required to coordinate with a company, their relatives or acquaintances in the State of Qatar to ensure obtaining the needed visas for them.